Antivirus Removal Tool
The Antivirus Removal Tool is designed to detect and completely remove antivirus software. It will help you determine current and past installations and will provide you with an official dedicated uninstall program. These files are designed by the manufacturers of antivirus programs to completely delete all files, drivers, services, and registry records left behind by the programs they generate.
In some cases, this tool will be very useful:
- You want to install new antivirus software, but in order to avoid possible conflicts, you want to remove the remaining software of the currently installed antivirus software and all other viruses installed in the past as thoroughly as possible.
- The regular uninstallation failed, and your system is damaged.
- The regular uninstallation is complete, but you are now experiencing issues related to the antivirus you just removed.
- There is a problem with your computer because it has installed and activated two or more antivirus programs and cannot completely remove them.
The Antivirus Removal Tool is divided into 4 parts:
- Determine the antivirus program currently installed.
- Search the remaining contents of the previously installed antivirus program.
- Use Windows built-in functions to uninstall.
- Run the special uninstall program provided by the manufacturer.
Antivirus Removal Tool Full Version Features:
- Identifies the currently installed antivirus program.
- Help identify past installations of antivirus programs by searching the remaining folders of several common solutions in the system. The results can be conveniently displayed in a tree view and grouped by the name of the antivirus/manufacturer found. You can right-click the path and open it in File Explorer to check its contents.
- Able to generate reports including computer serial number, operating system, current and past installation of anti-virus products.
- Provides one-click access to Windows “Add/Remove Programs”. Here, you can uninstall the antivirus software using a regular uninstaller. As long as it is available, the regular uninstaller should always be used first.
- Provide an official special uninstall program for 29 antivirus programs. These can be conveniently displayed in the combo box and can be executed by clicking a button.
- Multilingual support: Chinese (Simplified), French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, English.
- Frequent updates: According to experience, the program is updated once a month, but it can also be updated more frequently when necessary. When it starts, it will automatically check whether there is an updated version.
- Requirements: Windows 7 to Windows 10.
How to Crack Antivirus Removal Tool 2020.09?
- Download the latest version from here.
- Make sure to uninstall the old version using IObit Uninstaller Pro.
- Turn off internet connection and also Virus Guard.
- Extract the rar file and open the folder (use Winrar to extract rar file)
- Just install its freeware 🙂
- Please Share it. Sharing is Always Caring.
Mirror Download Link!!! Download Here